Good morning everyone!
Today’s going to be a beautiful day, and it started with a fabulous walk with my mom. You know summer is just around the corner when it’s fairly light out at 6:00 in the morning – YES!!
I finished my walk off with a nice big, GRINNING bowl of fig oatmeal 😀 He ended up looking a tad on the creepster side though… My bowl contained:
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 1 medium banana
- Splash of vanilla
- 4 dried figs
- Maple syrup grin
For lunch today I packed, drumroll please…leftovers!!! I’m pumped about these leftovers though, because seriously you guys, those falafel balls were so good – and SO easy! I forgot to mention that I used my mini food processor to chop most of the ingredients, so they were ready in n-o time!
Side note: don’t you hate it when you go to the grocery store and come back with so many new and exciting things, that you don’t know what to eat first? That’s the dilemma I faced this morning when trying to choose a lunch sidekick – I had so many great options to choose from! Well, I finally decided on a Bosc Pear. I’ve never had one before and they were $.99/lb at the grocery store so I picked up a couple. Excited to try!! 😀
Today if it’s not too windy, I’m heading out for a lunch time walk outdoors. If it is too windy, I’m destined for the treadmill. Then after work, if it’s nice out, I’m going to run and then SHRED LEVEL 2!! Yep, thanks to Margarita/Jillian, I’m stepping it up a notch. I know I can do it!
So I recently read an article on 10 surefire ways to tick off your co-workers. We all know those people at the office…I hope I’m not one of them! Here’s the list:
- It’s always about you – putting others down to get ahead, not cool!
- Answering calls during meetings – just annoying
- Sending voice mails that go on and on and on – ’nuff said
- Acting like a bureaucrat – hate that
- Reading the newspaper or hammering on your laptop during training sessions or meetings – hahaha oh crap, I’m definitely guilty of being on my laptop during my meetings. However, I quietly click away, I don’t “hammer”
- “I’m like, ya know…” – don’t talk like a 16 year old girl
- Doing your bills at the office – does checking the bank account count?
- Skirting around the dress code – Sometimes I try and pass off a pair of my jeans as “trousers” 😦
- Taking it too easy on telecommute days – N/A for me – no telecommuting for me!
- Acting unethically – NEVER!!
- I’m adding my own: Taking incessant personal calls on your cellphone…So annoying!!
Are you guilty of any of these surefire ways to tick off your co-workers?? Happy Tuesday everyone!!