Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
1 carton Brussel Sprouts (about 12 oz after trimmed)
2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse brussel sprout, cut off core end and remove any outside leaves that become loose. Cut in half if large, leave whole if small.
- Place brussel sprouts, olive oil, garlic powder and S&P into a large bowl. Mix gently until brussel sprouts are coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Spread brussel sprouts out on foil lined cookie sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Pull pan out of the oven and shake pan or flip brussel sprouts over with spatula to turn to other side.
- Return pan to oven to cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until dark golden and crispy on the outside.
- Sprinkle with a tad bit more salt and serve immediately.
- Drool over how good these are!