My morning walk was absolutely gorgeous. The rising sun made the clouds pink and orange, the temperature was perfect for shorts and we even walked by the most fragrant lilac bushes ever…ahhhh 🙂 But look at the sky now!? Not even an hour later and we’ve got dark ominous clouds…hmmm…
Oh well – I think we’re supposed to have T-storms on and off throughout the day, so maybe it’ll clear off by the time I’m off work!
For breakfast I went old-school. Banana, Almond and Toasted Coconut Oatmeal. My mix had:
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- dash of vanilla & cinnamon
- sliced banana
- toasted almonds & coconut
- drizzle of sugar-free syrup
Peeeerfectly satisfying 🙂 I even went “old-school” on the photos. Here’s some sepia action! (my favorite color setting, btw)
And normal color, for good measure.
For lunch I packed:
- Sliced Braeburn apple
- Sliced strawberries (yep, those $.99 ones!)
- Peanut Butter Lara Bar
Mmmmm, not really sure if this is going to hold me over, but we’ll see. I don’t eat all the parts of my lunch at once though. I like to space them out – one part around 12, another around 1:30 and if I’ve packed a third component, I’ll usually eat that at 3. Fingers crossed for fullness!
So I’ve dubbed today “Three Question Thursday” because, I love asking questions. I might make this a regular thing too…so get prepared to spill your guts every week 🙂 Today’s questions:
- What’s your favorite board/card game?
- What beauty/skin/hair product could you not live without?
- Would you rather live in your #1 dream location and never travel again, or, live in a not so cool place but be able to travel whenever you wanted?
My answers are:
- BLURT! We play this board game at every family get together…and let me tell you, it gets rowdy! Sooooo much fun!!
- Chapstick and Prescriptive’s Comfort Lotion. This stuff saved my face – call or stop by any Prescriptive’s counter (found at Nordstroms, Macy’s, etc.) for a free sample!!!
- Ugh, I’ll admit it. I’d rather live in a not so cool place and get to travel whenever I want. However…did you read about this guy?! Are you kidding me?
FYI – tomorrow’s Friday in case you didn’t know!!!