When a mint plant grows 10 new leaves a day, what’s a girl to do but make some Semi-Homemade Mint-Chocolate Chip ice cream?!
Makes 2 servings
1 large, bunch fresh mint
1 T water
2 cups + 1 T vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Take ice cream out of freezer to soften on counter.
2. Remove mint leaves from stems and place in food processor or blender. Add 1 tablespoon each of water and ice cream. Process, scraping sides every so often, until mint is to a very fine pulp.
3. Put a fine colander over a container and pour mixture into colander to drain mint juice from pulp.
4. Add ice cream to mint juice and stir to combine. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
5. Cover container and place back in freezer to harden for an hour, or until at your desired consistency.
6. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce if desired and enjoy!