So I wanted to share with you – I’ve been making Frozen Banana Custard A LOT lately, but I usually make it after the blog is closed for the night. Last night was no different, but I took some pictures for you!
If you own a food processor (I use a mini one!) and you haven’t tried this – you need to get on it pronto! There’s ONLY frozen bananas on the ingredient list and it is so satisfying! My batch last night was 1 1/2 frozen bananas and it was so rich that I could barely finish it! Yummmm…!
Well my Mom had to go into work early today so I slept in a little. Not going to lie – it was great 🙂 When I finally got out of bed, I made SUCH a satisfying breakfast: Toasted Bagel with Almond Butter, Sugar Free Raspberry Jam and a Sliced Apple. Doesn’t this breakfast look surprised? :O
The more I eat toasted bagels, the more I love them. I used to find them too “carby” and would feel kind of nauseous if I ate an entire one, but that hasn’t been the case lately! I just love the cripsy and chewy texture.
Mmmmmelty and sweet!
Oh! A couple of you have asked how I slice my apples. I just cut the four quarters of the apple off of the core and then slice up the quarters!
See? No core or seeds to deal with – just perfect, munchable slices 🙂
For lunch today I packed a Kitchen Sink Salad. You know, everything but the kitchen sink was in there!
- Fresh cherry tomatoes (from my plants!)
- Taco seasoned cheese (it’s all I had in my fridge…)
- Carrot chips
- Baby spinach
I also cut up the juiciest cantaloupe eva last night. I’m hearing we’re at the stage of peak ripeness for melons – so stock up while you still can!!
Guess what? After last weeks debacle, I remembered that it’s Three Question Thursday today – wohoo!
Here you go folks – let’s here it!
1. Are you a morning or night person?
2. Do you, or have you ever played an instrument?
3. What was your favorite part about going back to school when you were little?
1. I am a MORNING person! Usually around 7:00pm I start to shut…down…zzzz…
2. Mmmm don’t hate. I played the oboe in middle school. It’s true. I also played the piano for years – I would actually really like to get back into that at some point in my life!
3. Getting new markers and Lisa Frank folders. Remember Lisa Frank folders?!!?