Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
|Saturday:||Iowa State Fair Day!|
|Sunday:||I had hands down, one of the best desserts ever…|
|Monday:||101 Greatest Running Tips made its debut and I made a light, Vegetable Frittata.|
|Tuesday:||It was Mediterranean night at la casa de IGE!|
|Wednesday:||I had dessert for breakfast and a Tuna Salad Sandwich that squashes the stereotypes.|
|Thursday:||Three Question Thursday and Chocolate Banana Bread with Almond Butter continues to cause trouble.|
|Friday:||Oats are back!|
So the people at PURE Bar are spreading the word about their faaaaab products on a Summer of PURE Love Tour! Among other things, they are driving a sweet, tie-dyed van around Cali, handing out free PURE Bars and displaying some wicked dance moves. Check out their schedule to see if they’ll be in your area and sneak a peek at what they’re up to:
***The PURE Bar Giveaway is now closed!***
Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend was everything you hoped it to be. Mine definitely was, because it started out by coming home to a big package on my doorstep Friday afternoon. What were the contents of this alleged package? PURE BAR STUFF!
It’s true – the folks at PURE Bar contacted me awhile ago and asked how I thought the readers of Iowa Girl Eats would feel about getting some free PURE Bar goodies. Well, knowing how you guys responded to the last PURE Bar giveaway, I figured you’d LOVE it!
What we’ve got is 7 different packages to win.
4 Grand Prize Winners will receive:
- PURE Bar T-shirt. This shirt is extremely soft, thicker than your average T-shirt AND it’s actually cute. Wear in public cute!
- Re-usable, nylon shopping bag with handles. This bag is ALSO super cute, but manly too (in case you dudes want to enter…which you should!) It’s a dark brown, LARGE bag, that is perfect for grocery shopping, or even toting around everyday stuff!
- All 6 flavors of PURE Bars. Cranberry–Orange, Wild Blueberry, ChocChip Trailmix, Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Brownie and Cherry Cashew. I have personally tried every one of these flavors so I can attest to how delicious and mouth-watering they ALL are! PLUS – check out these credentials:
You will love these bars!
Front of the T-shirt:
Back of the T-shirt:
See? Cute shirt right? Men, I’m sure a lady in your life would love to have something like this!
3 additional winners will get the chance to choose 4 different PURE Bars of their choice!
AWESOME right?! Thanks PURE Bar!
Ok, maybe you’re wondering how you can win one of these fabulous prize packages? You have up to two ways to win:
1. Leave me a comment telling me which flavor of PURE Bar you’d most like to try and/or is your favorite.
2. If you have your own blog, mention this giveaway in a post and leave me a second comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
You have until 10:00pm central on Wednesday, August 5th to enter. This contest is open to US residents only. On Thursday afternoon, I will announce the 7 winners!
Good luck to everyone! 😀
|Sunday:||Chicago ladies weekend re-cap!|
|Monday:||Black beluga lentils made their fabulous debut.|
|Tuesday:||I shared my thoughts on 7 principles of healthy eating and made Drunken Garden Pasta!|
|Wednesday:||We discussed vitamins and trivia.|
|Thursday:||Three “Summer” Question Thursday!|
|Friday:||I had a green monster revelation…|
This Friday’s picture is of Ben’s favorite animal – a penguin. Aren’t they cute?!
What’s your favorite animal?
I’m going to be super lame and say…dogs. They’re perpetually happy and always excited to see you – what’s not to love?!
|Sunday:||I caught a fish in .5 seconds and cried on my birthday…|
|Monday:||I had a boat load of Triple Berry Whipped Cream and made Greek Turkey Burgers!|
|Tuesday:||Still need convincing that Green Monsters are the best??|
|Wednesday:||I had an extremely fruitful morning and had ladies night with my Mom!|
|Thursday:||I GOT JUICED and made a veggie, foil packet din-din.|
|Friday:||This girl is hitting the road 🙂|
Ok everybody – the randomly drawn winners of the inventor-autographed, BLURT! board games are…
Congrats ladies! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address, and I’ll get your games to you in the mail so you can start having FUN!
To everyone else – thanks for entering and seriously – pick up this game, it is a riot!
Without further ado – I want to announce the winners of the Real Simple + PURE Bar Giveaway!!
Out of all the comments, emails, link backs and blog roll additions, the Grand Prize Winner is:
I’d love to win the Pure Bars–I’ve lost over 100 pounds and I’m into healthy foods to keep it off! :-)”
The 5 winners of the Real Simple + PURE Bar are:
- Lauren of Say What You Need to Say: I love the photo organizer. So cute!!!
- Erica of I Run Because I Can…: I really like the memo mousepad cause I am constantly making list and takin notes when I am the computer.
- Courtney of the Hungry Yogini: What an amazing giveaway! All of that stuff looks so cool. Pure bars…MMmmmm!!!
- Sheri: I love the to do list! And I’ve always wanted to try the Pure bars.
- Anne of Harping on Fitness: All those items are awesome, but I really love those multipurpose bags!
Congratulations ladies! Email me at IowaGirlEats@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I’ll get your prizes out in the mail!
Thanks to everyone who participated. You don’t know how much I wish I had something for everyone!